Forge Hill Farm collects information about you when you use our Website to access our services, and through other interactions and communications you have with us. The term Services include the content of our Website as well as any software that Forge Hill Farm provides to you that allows you to access the Services.
Information Provided Directly By You
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you request information, create or modify your Forge Hill Farm account. This information may include, without limitation your name, e-mail address, phone number, address and other personal information you choose to provide.
Information Collected Through Your Use of Our Services
We collect information about your activity on our services, for instance how you use them (e.g., date and time you logged in, items selected in a farm share and farm store purchases). The following are situations in which you may provide Your Information to us:
- When you fill out forms or fields through when you signed up for a farm share or made a farm store purchase;
- When you make a monetary donation to support donated farm shares;
- When you sign up for any newsletters;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us, or our farm, whether via email or other means;
- When you participate in reviews or provide or post user generated content or other submissions.
We use 360 Payments a processing company to receive payments. We do not receive, retain, share, store, or use your payment information for any purpose other than purchases related to our farm.
How We Use Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting, holding, using and disclosing your Information is for our legitimate business purposes and to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We will not rent, sell, lease or barter your information to anyone unless you grant us explicit permission for this information to be shared in that manner. We will use this information in order to:
- Operate and provide our Services;
- Improve our internal operations, systems and Services;
- Provide users with customer support including, sending you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience using our Services;
- Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations;
- Resolve problems and disputes, and engage in other legal and security matters;
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized use or illegal activity;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about our services, promotions, news, and events of Forge Hill Farm; and
- Verify your identity and prevent impersonation, spam or other unauthorized or illegal activity including, without limitation, infringement of intellectual property rights of third parties.
How We Share Information We Collect
- With third party Service Providers to enable them to provide the Services you request;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
We may disclose Your Information as follows:
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online account. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law.
Our Information Retention Policy
Unless you request that we delete certain information, we retain the information we collect for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Following termination or deactivation of your account, we will retain information for at least 1 year and may retain the information for as long as needed for our business and legal purposes. We will only retain your Personal Data for so long as we reasonably need to unless a longer retention period is required by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
If you have any questions or if you would like to contact us about our processing of your personal information, including exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us by any of the methods below. When you contact us, we will ask you to verify your identity. Email:email@example.com